………….hot of the press – or keyboard, depending on your preference!
I fondly describe the Edinburgh Careers Service Guide as ‘the distilled wisdom of the Careers Service’, as it encapsulates all aspects of our work in one slim volume, and also refers you on to the full breadth and depth of our Service.
It’s available in 2 formats –
- online for those who prefer e-reading http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/b8c4d179#/b8c4d179/1
- in paper for those whose preference is a more tangible object- pick up your free copy at the Careers Service, or a Careers service event
However you read it, store it safely – you never know when you might need to refer to it to find out:
- How the Careers Service can help you prepare for life after graduation.
- What Edinburgh University graduates did after completing their studies here.
- Why employers like to recruit students from Edinburgh University and what they look for in applications.
- Thinking ahead – how to make the most of your time at university.
- Exploring your options – planning your career, the type of employer you’d like to work for, further study, gap year – and more
- Getting started with job hunting
- Honing your applications and interviews
So don’t delay – dip into the distilled wisdom of our Guide, at the point most appropriate for you – and get connected to the full breath of our resources.