The second UN Virtual Careers Fair will be held on 10 December 2013. The following international organizations will participate:
- The United Nations Secretariat (UN),
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP),
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF),
- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA),
- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPs)
- European Personnel Selection Office (EU Careers).
For 24 hours, you’ll be able to pose questions to knowledgeable staff in these organizations about different careers opportunities. You’ll also be able to watch videos describing the participating organizations as well as the application process, competitive examinations and competency-based interviews.
To participate no registration is necessary, just log on to http://careerfair.un.org on 10th December.
If you’re interested in this event, you may also like to take a look at all our online information on working for the UN and other international bodies.
Please note – this Fair is an information event only, so no need to produce your CVs or applications.