To help you work out your path on graduation, we’ve brought in the experts!
Yes, we’ve invited your recent PPLS predecessors to come along and share with you the benefits of their experience, and advise you on how best to prepare, and the things they wish they’d known……!
They’ll be on campus on Thurs 3rd April, 5-7.30, 7 George Sq – so make sure you’re there too – make a date in your diary now!
Grads from across the range of PPLS subjects, and working/studying in a wide variety of different areas – including:
- public affairs
- customer science and market research
- translating and sub-titling
- HE administration and online journalism
- HE outreach – widening participation
- events management
- film production
….will talk about …………..
- their path since graduation – what they did and why
- A flavour of what they do now
- Tips on getting into their particular area of work/study
- Things they wished they’d known as an undergrad
- advice they’d like to give you on planning your career now
And after a series of (very) short talks, you get the chance to talk directly to grads over a glass of wine and refreshments – what a good way to end the session/start your evening!
Don’t miss it – your chance to learn what others wished they’d learned at your stage about moving on from PPLS – and enjoy a glass of wine on the house (or PPLS) at the same time – what’s not to like?!
Thurs 3rd April, 5-7.30, 7 George Sq, S1 and Basement Concourse