For all psychology grads……..
- Are you looking to use your psychology in a clinical setting, though not necessarily via the Clinical Psychologist route?
- Are you keen to work towards a relevant MSc alongside clinical practice in the NHS?
- Can you evidence a genuine interest in working with Children and Young People or Adults with mental health issues, and a commitment to evidence based practice, through your work experience or studies?
You’ll need to hurry though, as the closing date’s looming – 15th August.
And for more opportunities to work in the mental health field, check at the websites below:
- Mental health jobs. A recruitment website dedicated to mental health www.mentalhealthjobs.co.uk
- Psychminded. News, courses and job vacancies for all who work in psychology, psychiatry and mental health. www.psychminded.co.uk
- NHS jobs. Assistant psychologist posts are advertised on the NHS website. https://jobs.scot.nhs.uk www.jobs.nhs.uk
- BPS Appointments www.psychapp.co.uk
And see my recent post on gaining experience for clinical psychology, for more ideas on finding paid and voluntary work in this area of work