If you’re currently on a taught post grad course (or in your final UG year and considering post grad as an option), you may well find our new web pages ‘Supporting Taught Postgraduates‘ are vital reading.
Covering the following stages throughout your postgrad year….
- Starting out – helping you to make a successful start to your postgraduate studies
- Developing – building on your academic skills, and learning from feedback
- Consolidating – enhancing your skills, and thinking about the future
- Moving on – reflecting on your experience and implementing career decisions
….there’s support for you at every stage of your course.
And of course, as a Career Consultant, I’m particularly interesting in the final stage, Moving On, which has extremely valuable advice, ideas and exercises to support you with:
- What you’ve gained from postgraduate study – how to explain the value of your postgraduate studies to employers or postgraduate admissions tutors.
- Marketing your postgraduate experience – tips and resources on documenting what you’ve gained through your postgraduate study, and on ‘selling’ your postgraduate experience in an interview.
- Moving on from postgraduate study – as you come to the end of your postgraduate degree, how to ensure a successful transition to the next stage of your career, whatever that may be.
Use this great resource to ensure you make the most of all the support and resources available to you at all stages of your postgrad year.