I hope you’ve all had a relaxing and productive summer and are ready for the intellectual challenges, stimulation and fun of the new academic year.
New years are also associated with resolutions, so I’m going to suggest it’s time for some career-related resolutions!
Need some help? Check out our 3 top things to do each year via our newly-updated year by year career planner:
- Early years? – your future starts here….
- Penultimate? – take charge of your future…
- Exchange year? – imagine what you could do…
- Final? – take charge of your future….
- Masters? – get started now…
So, resolve to take charge of your future with some career resolutions.
Make good use of all the free support on offer from your Careers Service whilst you’re here at Edinburgh.