Career Conversations – small, informal, interactive group sessions for UGs and PGTs in PPLS on themes including:
- Recent PPLS grads sharing their experience in the graduate workplace – grad schemes, marketing, etc
- Graduate employers keen to recruit PPLS graduates – including:
- Finding internships and work experience
- PPLS and your CV, applications and interviews
- What can you do with your PPLS degree?
Taking place on Wednesday lunchtimes (1.05-1.55) in various locations in PPLS.
First Conversation, Weds 12th Oct:
Social Work, Frontline and beyond – make a difference, use your PPLS and personal skills to help transform the lives of vulnerable children.
Frontline’s mission is to transform the lives of vulnerable children by recruiting and developing outstanding individuals to be leaders in social work and beyond. Join John Batteson of Frontline to find out how PPLS graduates fit with this two-year leadership programme which offers high-achieving graduates and career changers the opportunity to join one of Britain’s toughest and most rewarding professions, and a launch-pad to related careers in psychology and beyond.
Sign up now via MyCareerHub
Venue: Dugald Stuart Building 4.01; Time – 1.05-1.55, Weds 12th Oct.