Advance notice – and a diversion from exam prep – Tuesday 30th May sees the EGRF (Edinburgh Graduate Recruitment Fair) roll into town again at the Pleasance Sports Hall.
PPLS finalist? still looking for a graduate role or course? This is an essential event if you’re looking for graduate work, further study or opportunity to gain experience.
You’ll find a range of employers looking for people with your range of skills, including –
- TPP, a leading software company which recently employed Linguistics grad Laura
- National Library of Scotland – philosophy grad Jamie is forging his career in Library and Information Management, and had placements at the National Library
- EY – leading professional services organisation, employs Rachel (Cog Sci) as an IT Risk Assurance Consultant and Robert (Philosophy) as a Global Trade Consultant – to name just a few of the PPLS grads employed with EY.
- Explore Learning – tuition providers – great experience for psychology and LEL grads considering teaching as a career – each year grads from both these subjects go into teaching.
- Freshfields Law firm – your PPLS skill-set, and in particular the philosophy skill-set – is very valuable in a legal career
….and so many more…. check out all the exhibitors via MyCareerHub.
PPLS student looking for experience or internships? – exhibitors include:
- Bright Green Placements,
- Kaya Responsible Travel,
- IVS (International Voluntary Service),
- Frontier conservation and community placements – to name but a few – check them all out via MyCareerHub.
Want to make the most of the Fair? Come along to one of our short workshops – Prepare for the Fair – get tips and advice on how to make the most of the event – search for the events and sign up via MyCareerHub
So get ready for the Fair – Prepare! – research who’s coming, attend a Prepare for the Fair event, and come along on Tuesday 30th May ready to make the most of this great opportunity to talk with a range of graduate employers, internship providers and further study institutions – too good to miss.